Vegan Scrambled Eggs
- 1 package firm tofu
- 100g red bell peppers
- 250g Chinese kale
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- Black salt, to taste
- Dice the bell peppers and chop the kale into small pieces.
- Mix the oil, turmeric and black pepper together, then set aside.
- Crumble the tofu into a heated pan, stir in the mixture from step two, and add the bell peppers and the kale on top. Cook until the moisture is absorbed.
- Mix all the ingredients in the pan and stir in the soy sauce and the nutritional yeast flakes.
- Sprinkle a pinch of black salt before serving.