- 30g tea tree mushrooms
- 30g shiitake mushrooms
- 30g white button mushrooms
- 30g white beech mushrooms
- 300g white rice
- 100g cashews
- 400ml soymilk
- Basil leaves
- 3 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 tsp capers
- 3 tsp mushroom seasoning powder
- 3 tsp dried rosemary leaves
- Red peppercorn, to taste
- Steam the rice until half-cooked.
- Blend the soymilk with the cashews and set aside.
- Cut the tea tree mushrooms into pieces, slice the shiitake mushrooms and button mushrooms, and break the beech mushrooms into smaller pieces.
- In a pan, sauté the mushrooms until fragrant. Add the Italian seasoning and salt, then cook until the mushrooms turn golden. Add the basil leaves.
- Turn the heat up, stir in the soy milk blend, and add the mushroom seasoning and capers. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the half-cooked rice, mix everything well and cook on low heat until the sauce is absorbed.
- Sprinkle the rosemary and peppercorn on top, then garnish with fresh vegetables before serving.