A 24-minute program presented in the format of a speech given by a guest speaker, Key to Wisdom invites influential experts from all kinds of fields in Taiwan to share new knowledge, insightful perspectives, and invaluable experiences that enlighten the audience and inspire reflection and rethinking about our lives and the world.
- The Art of Danshari The Art of Danshari The Art of DanshariDanshari, a popular Japanese term that means refusal, disposal, and separation, refers to a minimalist lifestyle of "less is more." Today, our speaker is here to share more than that with us --- the psychological dimension of this practice and the disposal of mental burden.
- Remaining Youthful Through Exercise Remaining YouthfulTo avoid premature ageing and maintain overall well-being, combining regular exercising with a healthy, balanced diet is essential. Dr. Lu Shao-da, a physician of over 30 years, shares with us how towel exercises and a good diet can improve our health immensely.
- Cancer: Prevention Is Better Than Cure Cancer: PreventionInstead of spending a lot of time, money and effort on fighting against cancer, it's better to live a healthy lifestyle and prevent carcinogens from invading our body in the first place. Dr. Chen Jun-yi, a hematologist-oncologist, will show us how this can be done.
- Remember to Love Yourself Remember to LoveWe all go through ups and downs in life. While some people get overwhelmed by difficulties, others manage to start a new chapter in life after overcoming them. In this episode, find out how we can gain spiritual growth from the difficulties and challenges we encounter in life.
- The Power of Mindfulness Remember to LoveWhen was the last time you paid full attention to what you are currently doing? More often than not, our mind wanders away from the present and drifts into the past and the future. Dr. Shih Shih-ming invites you to learn mindfulness to stay on track and live your life to the fullest.
Contact Us | Plan a Visit | Donate
2 Lide Road, Beitou 11259, Taipei, Taiwan
©Tzu Chi Culture and Communication Foundation
All rights reserved.