Sesame Pancakes & Pumpkin Sauce
- 50g almond powder
- 3 eggs
- 50ml milk
- 15g unsweetened black sesame paste
- Pinch of salt
- Pumpkin sauce
- Salad greens
- Separate the egg whites and the yolks. Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Mix the egg yolks, milk, black sesame paste, salt and almond powder together. Stir in a suitable amount of beaten egg whites.
- Ladle the pancake batter into a prying pan and cook. Flip and heat until both sides turn slightly golden.
- Place the pancakes on a plate, paint the pumpkin sauce onto the plate and garnish with salad greens.