Black Rice Flour Tortilla Wraps
For the tortillas:
- 180g all-purpose flour
- 10g olive oil
- 2g salt
- 120g water
- 30g whole grain black rice flour
For the filling:
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Pea shoots
- Lettuce leaves
- 200g beef tomatoes
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- Basil leaves
- Vegetarian pork floss
- Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Tabasco, to taste
- In a bowl, combine the wheat flour, rice flour, and salt. Add water and oil, turn onto a clean surface and knead into a dough. Sprinkle a little flour to prevent sticking.
- Dice the tomatoes into small cubes and shred the basil.
- For the salsa, mix the tomatoes, basil, black pepper, salt, olive oil, Tabasco, and sugar.
- Shred the lettuce and julienne the bell peppers.
- Divide the dough into several portions, and roll each portion into a tortilla.
- On a skillet, cook the tortillas until both sides turn lightly brown.
- Place the alfalfa, pea shoots, lettuce, bell peppers, vegetarian pork floss and the salsa onto a tortilla.
- Roll the wrap and cut in half to serve.