Apple Tart with Black Pearls
- 120g all-purpose flour
- 70g butter
- 1/2 egg
- 0.5g salt
- 40g powdered sugar
- 6 dried rose flowers
- 20g milk powder
- 60g all-purpose flour
- 20g powdered sugar
- 1 apple
- 20g butter
- 5g cinnamon powder
- 40g white sugar
- 100g tapioca balls
- First, soften the butter, then add salt and sugar. Beat the mixture until it turns yellowish-white.
- Add egg and flour in small portions, and stir until the mixture becomes thick. Add dried rose petals.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Roll the dough to 0.3cm in thickness, and fill the tart molds.
- Poke holes in the dough with a fork, then prebake them in the oven for eight minutes.
- Add milk powder and flour to the remaining batter. Stir until crumbly to form milk crumbs.
- Peel the apple and dice it. Melt the sugar until it becomes caramelized.
- Add the apple dices and cook until soft. Add in butter and cinnamon and cook until fragrant. Mix the tapioca balls with the apple stuffing.
- Take out the prebaked tart shells. Fill them with the apple stuffing and sprinkle on milk crumbs.
- Put all the cups back into the oven and bake until they turn golden.