To help support and cheer up the elderly refugees from Ukraine, Tzu Chi volunteers in Warsaw, Poland invite them to make vareniki, or traditional Ukrainian dumplings, once every week. About 20% of these potato- or cabbage-filled dumplings are given to needy families while the remaining 80% are sold to help support the living needs of other elderly Ukrainian refugees. As they cook and enjoy the dumplings, they have a taste of home, and more importantly, they know what they do can help others in need.