Grilled Potatoes with Avocado Sauce
- 5 new potatoes
- 50g black olives
- Fresh rosemary
- 1/2 avocado
- 100g plain yogurt
- Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 lemon
- 3 tsp dried rosemary leaves
- Pinch of salt
- Basil leaves
- 3 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- Lettuce leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (or 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Cut the potatoes into thick slices, boil them in water, and set aside.
- Slice the olives and chop the fresh rosemary.
- Blend avocado, yogurt, olive oil, Italian seasoning, sun-dried tomatoes and a little water into a sauce. Squeeze some lemon juice onto the sauce to prevent discoloring.
- On a baking tray, drizzle some olive oil and place the potatoes and olives on top. Sprinkle fresh and dried rosemary, salt, olive oil, and basil.
- Bake until the potatoes are done and add the mustard.
- Place the potatoes on a bed of shredded lettuce, garnish with lemon zest, and serve with the avocado sauce on the side.