- 300g chickpeas
- 30g carrots
- 30g celery
- 150g egg whites
- 1 beef tomato
- 1 avocado
- 50g cashew nuts
- 50g western lettuce
- 30g quinoa
- 500g white rice
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp non-iodized salt
- 5g olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Shred the carrots with a spoon, and dice the celery. Then, stir-fry till fragrant.
- Boil the chickpeas until fully-cooked. Add salt, olive oil and water, and blend to a mush.
- Mix the chickpea mush, carrots, celery, cumin powder, curry powder, salt, olive oil and egg whites thoroughly.
- Shape the mixture into patties, and pan-fry in a skillet until golden on both sides.
- Steam the white rice and quinoa until cooked.
- Knead the rice in a bag until glutinous.
- Make rice buns with the rice. Pan-fry until crisp and golden.
- Cut the beef tomato into slices.
- Place avocado into blender and add cashew nuts, honey and lime juicy.
- Blend until the sauce is smooth.
- Assemble the burger with rice buns, lettuce, tomato slices, chickpea patty and avocado sauce.